SOWing the seed of wrestling
Sisterhood of Wrestlers
Check out our recent posts!
All contents are made by girls wrestlers for girls wrestlers.
View SOW's 2021 Virtual Event
Make an Impact with Girls Wrestling
Do you want to see the growth of wrestling? Are you good at graphic design? Writing blogs? Social media or website management? Or if you are just a team player who’s passionate about wrestling? Join our content creation team. Fill out the application
Sisterhood of Wrestlers (SOW)- we SOW the seed of wrestling
We are a platform for female wrestlers to share tips to each other and newer wrestlers. We want to encourage more girls to join wrestling and support them as they establish themselves in women’s wrestling.
SOW created by female student-wrestlers to help others by providing them with resources on all aspects of girls wrestling. We recognized that for many incoming and newer wrestlers there may not be enough female resources to turn to and rely on for information. Therefore, we create contents that will be beneficial for female wrestlers.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for guest blogs and partnerships.
Girls Wrestling Statistics
- More than 50 colleges offer scholarships for women’s freestyle wrestling
- NCAA to add women’s wrestling to the Emerging Sport Status List 2020
- NAIA introduced women’s wrestling National Invitational in 2019
- 36 states sanction girls State Championships
- From 2018-19, 4,562 athletes joined girls wrestling. This is a tremendous increase of 27.5%