Summer is the time to go to wrestling camps and take your wrestling skills to another level. For those of us who have not been to a wrestling camp before, your first time may seem somewhat intimidating. After all, spending two or three days to a week in a different practice room is a pretty big change in environment. Additionally, you will have the chance to meet and be in contact with many different wrestlers and coaches during the camp.
However, it’s not the time to despair. Opportunities will come, and it is up to us to make sure we are prepared for it. As someone who has not been to real wrestling practice or a match in 10 months, I like to share some strategies that keep me mentally motivated and in shape for wrestling.
Keep up the routine
Mindset- Stay Sane
Watch some wrestling videos (or your old videos)
Drill Wrestling move
1. Wrestling Brews Confidence
2. Wrestling Teaches You about Nutrition
3. Get in the Best Shape of Your Life with Wrestling
4. Wrestling Develops Grit
5. Wrestling Teaches Self Defense
6. No Fancy Equipment, Just Your Body
7. There’s a Weight Class For Every Body Type
8. Teamwork and Shared Experience
9. Women’s Wrestling is the Fastest Growing Emerging Sport
10. Get Out of Your Comfort Zone & Push Yourself Beyond Your Limits!
How to Join a Wrestling Team as a Girl in Middle or High School | A Step By Step Guide By Rebecca Li This step by step guide for girls who wants to know how to join their school’s wrestling teams includes… Check Your School’s Athletic Website Wait! I Don’t See Girls Wrestling on the …