Some of the essential wrestling gears include wrestling shoes, running shoes, wrestling socks, knee pads, mouth guard, headgear, hair cap and sports bras. In this blog, we go over each type of wrestling gear and give some brand suggestions that our writers recommend.
How to Survive Wrestling Practice on Your Period By Katie Cantrell A lot of girl wrestlers struggle with their period, especially when competing or in practice. Here are some tips to survive shark week when wrestling! Bring Multiple Pads/Tampons!!! If you’re not comfortable wearing a tampon, try an overnight thick pad! I know your singlet …
1. Wrestling Brews Confidence
2. Wrestling Teaches You about Nutrition
3. Get in the Best Shape of Your Life with Wrestling
4. Wrestling Develops Grit
5. Wrestling Teaches Self Defense
6. No Fancy Equipment, Just Your Body
7. There’s a Weight Class For Every Body Type
8. Teamwork and Shared Experience
9. Women’s Wrestling is the Fastest Growing Emerging Sport
10. Get Out of Your Comfort Zone & Push Yourself Beyond Your Limits!
How to Join a Wrestling Team as a Girl in Middle or High School | A Step By Step Guide By Rebecca Li This step by step guide for girls who wants to know how to join their school’s wrestling teams includes… Check Your School’s Athletic Website Wait! I Don’t See Girls Wrestling on the …